1.) You must post these rules.
Fiiiiinnnneee....2.) Answer the ten questions the person who tagged you made and make up your own 10 questions for the people you tag to answer.
Neehhhhhh, I'm not creative enough for this.3.) Choose ten people and put their icons on this journal.
No.4.) Go to their pages and inform them that they have been TAGGED!
Nope.5.) Not something stupid like 'you are tagged you read this.'
Nuh.6.) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
NYEHHHH.7.) No tag-backs.
Nuu.8.) Can't say, no tags.
LEL NO.QUESTIONS:1) Hello there! I want to go to sleep, but I'm having a hard time. Can you tell me a funny story?
I don't have a lot of funny stories. Either they aren't actually all that funny, or I can't tell them in a way that makes them funny.
Yeah, I've really got nothing.
2) That was pretty good! Was it a true story or did you make it up?
VILLAINS NEVER LIE.
3) Interesting... interesting. Funny is good, but do you know any sad stories?
I'm so tempted to put one of those "lik dis if u cri evertim" stories here... so tempted...
Well, this isn't really a sad story, in that I haven't really done anything original, but:
Imagine two of your favorite characters (preferably ones that a lovers, or very good friends). Character 1 is holding character 2 in their arms, singing "You Are My Sunshine" to them as they die.
4) Right in the feels man!! Cry with me, and show me your favorite crying icon.
LIEK DIS F U CRI EVRTIEM.
(it's actually that one, since that's the only crying icon I ever use)
5) Let it all out! It's alright!! Turn that frown upside down! We need to smile! Show me your favorite happy icon!
Usually this one --> <--
6) You look much happier now!! That's great! While we're talking about emotions, show me the best angry icon you can!!
7) Kowaii! Less scary less scary!! Show me a silly face!
Whatever happened to that icon of the banana guy from the japanese dole commercial?
8) That is awesome!! This has been an emotional roller coaster. We need to release this stress! What is your favorite thing to do for a stress reliever?
Listen to quiet music, usually.
9) Oh! Let's try that!! *Trying... trying... trying.....* Did it work? Do you feel a bit better now? I'm still a bit stressed. I guess different things work for different people. When I am stressed, I like to play my flute / piccolo / ocarina / Irish whistle / etc. Do you play any instruments?
10) Is that so? Well, now that we're stress free I think we can go to sleep! What time do you normally go to bed?
Usually about 10:00 pm (PST/PDT)
NO TAGS. ALSO I CAN'T THINK OF ANY QUESTIONS. I'M TOO TIRED AND LAZY.